Simple hygiene rules for the kid's
Everyone should read these few tips so that, in future, to understand that oral hygiene in children is as important as oral hygiene than in adults.
1. Wipe with a soft cloth baby gums even before teeth are erupted. So you accustom your child to oral care in the future. This simple manipulation will teach the kid is not afraid to show her mouth as her mother's gentle and light hand do not unpleasant. And clean the gums from bacteria that have already settle there.
2. With the first baby teeth should appear in the first and brush, soft, tender, with a small head that is easy to clean and suitable for children's teeth. Parents with great responsibility should treat the child's oral hygiene, small mouth for six months (the period when milk teeth appear first) has already managed to enjoy some food and change the pH of saliva, as well as pathogenic bacteria, adversely affect tooth enamel.
3. First clean the teeth can be soaked in water only child brush. This will be enough to baby used to the new color brush and she tried her practice. However, over time, parents need to buy toothpaste according to age your baby. In no case can not be used for baby adult toothpaste. This is for several reasons. One of them taste: children's toothpastes have a pleasant and delicate flavor that is exactly like your baby. At an early age the child is not able to spit and kovtatyme adult toothpaste that this is not intended. Children can swallow toothpaste is without prejudice to the little body.
4. older age, let your child try to clean their own teeth, but be sure to monitor the quality of these attempts.
5. It is necessary to carefully treat the dental health of our children and, necessarily pay attention to small changes in color of the teeth, gums and the emergence of the state irritations in the mouth.
6. Do not forget to visit the children's dentist every six months, which can advise and provide you with a quality assessment of your child's teeth.
So, be healthy and waiting for you in our clinic, you always have the opportunity to get professional advice.
by doctor Julia Khykhra
|Перелік робіт||Сума, (грн.)|